Working with us
Engineering First is our motto when it comes to building and developing our team. To ensure the best environment for technical growth and industry relevant research projects, we follow a dual ladder structure. Such organization structure is gaining tremendous popularity in technology oriented organizations around the world.
Engineering ladder is ideal for providing opportunities matching the aspirations of engineers seeking to gain excellence in their areas of interest. This ladder ensures that an engineer spends maximum percentage of his time in activities contributing to his/her professional growth. This rapid building of technical competence has been tried and tested at ASI with spectacular results. Skill development schedule is planned for every individual engineer and is executed through live projects, training, seminars, experiments and technical publications.
Management ladder is an alternate growth path which is offered to engineers already having required level of technical exposure. Skill development in areas like resource planning, time management, risk mitigation and financial management differentiates this path from a pure engineering approach.
Full Stack Developer
- Full Time
- Location: Bangalore
- Role: Development of web/cloud based tools for automotive R&D processes.
- Experience - 1-3 years in relevant roles.
- Note: Freshers may apply for Internship (4-6 Months), with a cover letter showcasing their past work which makes them suitable for this position.
- Very strong aptitude/reasoning and knowledge of algorithms, data structures, OOP concepts and modularized software.
- Document and develop production quality scalable code with best practices.
- Expert in Python with knowledge of Python/Django web framework.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS, Nodejs, D3.js.
- Able to create database schema that represent and support business processes.
- Ability to develop UI for Multi-browser and cross platform.
- Should have deep understanding of REST API, JSON and AJAX calls.
- Should have knowledge of graphical representations of data.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Understanding in integration of data storage solutions (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS/Heroku).
- Able to understand and Implement security and data protection.
- Should be open to different technologies and frameworks.
- Basic understanding of software versioning tools (Git).
- Previous experience of working on Photoshop, Sketch is an added advantage.
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment is a big plus.
Please use appropriate subject line mentioning the role (Full Stack Developer)
Please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to applicants: In case your application for an opening has not received a response within 10 working days, please be informed that it has not been shortlisted for further processing.