Working with us
Engineering First is our motto when it comes to building and developing our team. To ensure the best environment for technical growth and industry relevant research projects, we follow a dual ladder structure. Such organization structure is gaining tremendous popularity in technology oriented organizations around the world.
Engineering ladder is ideal for providing opportunities matching the aspirations of engineers seeking to gain excellence in their areas of interest. This ladder ensures that an engineer spends maximum percentage of his time in activities contributing to his/her professional growth. This rapid building of technical competence has been tried and tested at ASI with spectacular results. Skill development schedule is planned for every individual engineer and is executed through live projects, training, seminars, experiments and technical publications.
Management ladder is an alternate growth path which is offered to engineers already having required level of technical exposure. Skill development in areas like resource planning, time management, risk mitigation and financial management differentiates this path from a pure engineering approach.
Location : Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning and execution of engineering projects with technical managers.
- Compliance with statutory and industry standard practices.
- Overseeing HR function.
- Overseeing general administration.
- Controlling all purchase activities and assets of the company.
The candidate should broadly fit the following profile:
- Experience in general management roles.
- Knowledge of ISO systems.
- Knowledge of MIS.
- Knowledge of purchase processes.
- Knowledge of commercial taxes.
- Experience in project management activities.
- 3 or more years of experience in similar roles.
- Ex Servicemen – Applicants who have cleared SSB and are now retired or honourably discharged from duty may apply irrespective of experience.
Full Stack Developer
- Full Time
- Location: Bangalore
- Role: Development of web/cloud based tools for automotive R&D processes.
- Experience – 1-3 years in relevant roles.
- Note: Freshers may apply with a cover letter showcasing their past work which makes them suitable for this position.
- Very strong aptitude/reasoning and knowledge of algorithms, data structures, OOP concepts and modularized software.
- Document and develop production quality scalable code with best practices.
- Expert in Python with knowledge of Python/Django web framework.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS, Nodejs, D3.js.
- Able to create database schema that represent and support business processes.
- Ability to develop UI for Multi-browser and cross platform.
- Should have deep understanding of REST API, JSON and AJAX calls.
- Should have knowledge of graphical representations of data.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Understanding in integration of data storage solutions (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS/Heroku).
- Able to understand and Implement security and data protection.
- Should be open to different technologies and frameworks.
- Basic understanding of software versioning tools (Git).
- Previous experience of working on Photoshop, Sketch is an added advantage.
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment is a big plus.
Please use appropriate subject line mentioning the role (Full Stack Developer)
Senior Engineer – Vehicle Testing
Location : Bangalore
- Experience in NVH, Durability Testining, Road Load Data Acquisition.
- Knowledge of instrumentation (Accelerometers, Microphone, LVDT, Strain Gauge, Force Transducers and more)
- Knowledge in data acqusition using Prosig/NI/LMS/B&K/Head Acoustics systems. Interpretration of results in the Automotive domain.
- Experience on automobile and good understanding of vehicle systems.
- Understanding of noise and vibration generations mechanisms in mechanical and electrical systems.
- Vehicle and sub-system level root cause analysis for NVH, durability and related problems.
- Experience in rig/shaker testing is an added advantage.
Please use appropriate subject line mentioning the role (Vehicle Testing)
Linux Server Administrator
Location : Bangalore
- Linux Server Administration
- Strong fundamentals of server resource optimization and network performance
- Exposure to Open Source technologies
- Strong Aptitude of Cyber Security
- Exposure/Certifications in networking, network administration, firewall administration
- Managing all IT resources including software and hardware
- Ensuring optimal use of resources, planning new additions, eliminating obsolete equipment
- Ensuring security of ASI network from external and internal threats
- Installation and upkeep of various information management tools on our server
- Experience of 2-4 years in Linux server admin role at a reputed organization
Please use appropriate subject line mentioning the role (Linux Server Administrator)
Note to applicants: In case your application for an opening has not received a response within 10 working days, please be informed that it has not been shortlisted for further processing.